The healthy intake of food is very important for the health of the body, but it is more serious for the sick friends. Because only ingesting some foods that are helpful for disease treatment can promote the early cure of physical diseases, on the contrary, it is likely to affect the recovery process of the disease. Ectopic pregnancy is a persistent disease that can cause great harm to the health of the body, and the diet taboo of ectopic pregnancy is a disease common sense that needs our patients to understand.
1. Not easy to digest food During the period of drug treatment of ectopic pregnancy, the patients should pay attention to the diet which is not easy to digest, especially the diet which is cold, sticky and smelly, so as to prevent the absorption of drugs from causing certain adverse effects and affecting the treatment effect.
2. Avoid eating Xiangke food Ectopic pregnancy patients should pay attention to avoid eating Xiangke food, so as not to increase the damage of the body. Xiangke food mainly includes two kinds of food and medicine, food and food, such as pork and five kinds of traditional Chinese medicine, such as Wumei, Platycodon, Coptis, Atractylodes macrocephala and lily; pig blood and rehmannia, Polygonum multiflorum; pig heart and Wuyu.
3. Avoid fatty and sweet food In the recovery stage of ectopic pregnancy, because the stomach qi is not recovered, you can't eat fat and sweet food to prevent adverse effects on your health, and you should pay more attention to soft food, light diet, and not overeating.
4. Avoid hot and spicy food In the recovery stage of ectopic pregnancy patients, they should avoid eating alcohol, ginger, pepper, pepper, dog meat and other hot and spicy food, so as to prevent the body from being affected by fluid consumption.
5. Avoid flatulent and astringent food Patients with ectopic pregnancy should also avoid all kinds of flatulent astringent food, such as sweet potatoes, potatoes, etc., in order to prevent adverse effects on the recovery of the disease.
1. Protein supplement
Protein is an important component of antibody. If the intake is insufficient, the body's resistance will be reduced. Within half a month after operation, the protein should be given 1.5G-2G / kg body weight and 100g-150g / day. Therefore, we can eat more chicken, pig lean meat, eggs, milk and beans, bean products, etc.
2. Supplement water
After surgery, because of the weakness of the body, often prone to sweating. Therefore, it is necessary to supplement water and reduce water evaporation; there are more water-soluble vitamins discharged from sweat, especially vitamin C, vitamin B1 and vitamin B2. Therefore, it is necessary to eat more fresh vegetables and fruits. In this way, it is also helpful to prevent constipation.
3. Limit fat properly
On the basis of normal diet, limit fat properly. The fat was controlled at about 80 grams per day in one week after operation. Those with dysmenorrhea should not eat irritant food, such as pepper, wine, vinegar, pepper, ginger, etc., which can stimulate congestion of sexual organs, increase menstrual volume, and also avoid cold food such as crab, snail, mussel, etc. Avoid cold and raw food.
reminder:In view of the persistent diseases of ectopic pregnancy in the body, it is not only necessary for our patients to carry out scientific treatment of the disease in time after the onset of the disease, but also need to cooperate in the daily health care work of the disease under the guidance of the specialist, so as to achieve the goal of early cure of the disease.